Monday, December 31, 2007

 

Another Year Over

2007 was a bit of a non event poker wise.

Live played 5 tournies cashed once and lost £90 overall.

Online dropped over $700 during year. This was -$1000 until recently when I gave up on donkaments and SNGs and put my efforts into cash mostly PLO8 full ring.

Plus points online are my Party Poker expolits. The $25 free money is now $207 and 2008 will see an effort to keep building this. Betfair also saw a free bet of £5 now be £96 thru sports bets and a bit of poker.

Health wise another year of running to stand still. Still awaiting a transplant and now resigned to haemo dialysis.

I am determined to do a Vegas trip even if I forego dialysis out there. I went 28 days this year without it after CAPD failed. 7 days might be my limit though.

2008 should also be when my legal action against the NHS Trust reaches some sort of decision.

Have a happy and wealthy 2008!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?