Wednesday, May 23, 2007

 

That was the week that was.....

Well a lots happened in the 9 days since my last post.

On the Tuesday I went in for more tests, with a negative diagnosis I was expecting to be told I would have to wait 4 weeks plus for an operation. By 7 am Wednesday I was in my hospital bed waiting to go under the knife.

The intention was to reposition my CAPD tube as it wasn't working. However, when they opened me up they found part of my stomach lining had snagged the tube plus I had a hernia (which explains the intense pain which the doctor couldn't diagnose on the Tuesday!).

I was discharged on the Thursday at 3 pm but by 3.30 pm they wanted me back in as my blood results were poor. As I had two Forest tickets for the following night and my mate lives many miles away I had to sort that out.

So, I had more tests over the weekend missing the Forest game (watched it on SKY). The less said about the game the better. We got what we deserved,,,nothing.

As of today I've not dialysed for 15 days and have more tests on Thursday.

All this means I've played little poker since the last update so bankroll still intact!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?