Friday, February 16, 2007

 

A Game of Two Halves?

I'm hoping so as the first half of my project For February has gone badly.

Only racked up 450 fpps so I need 1050 in less than 14 days to get to keep my star status and at one point in the month I was down $600 playing mostly $35 and $16 PLO8 SNG turbos.

Hit a bit of a rough spot with many 9ths and 8ths and I knew I was playing badly when I was 3rd with 4 left the C/L goes allin 2nd C/L calls and I call with 24xx on a A39 flop...this is a dumb move in late stage and of course I missed and other guys had 24AA and 2456 anyway so I was never going to make much if i "hit"..

This run means my Sharkscope rating is very much a "fish" with a ROI of -23% last I looked.

Last two days I've cashed in 7/10 and started to pull back the losses but I guess unless I run hot in the next 12 days its another loss. I have not been tempted into cash games though.

With SNGs it really is a matter of grinding them out and I have got into an evening regime of playing a set of games and evaluating after each session.

Comments:
Hi Simon, hope all is well. I don't suppose you could do me a favour and add blonde (http://www.blondepoker.com) to your list of links. It would be much appreciated.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?