Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

Vegas dreams

Still over 6 weeks 'til I fly out and online seems to be kicking me hard in the balls. Amazingly I am still up overall and slightly up for May, despite donking off $330 at 2/4 limit ffs last weekend. Now I remember why I had decided not to play at weekends. If I hadn't I'd be up $500 ish this month, instead I'm scaping around $40 which even with the 10 hours or less per week I'm playing is still godawful.

Ironically I still haven't got back into tourny or SNG mode yet when I am over in Vegas NLHE tournies will be my daily fix of poker, with the occasional O8 foray. Need to get some practice in.

Despite Stars having the best site I am still struggling to get my head above water whilst Party is shit in so many ways but a consistent earner, irony there somewhere.

Long weekend ahead, off work until Wednesday, though I will mostly be chilling out catching up with DVDs rather than being glued to a mouse playing poker (Or so I hope) :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?