Monday, April 17, 2006

 

100 Not Out

I discovered a new "when not to play online" on Friday, add to "when drunk. tired, overly upset etc" the "when you've spent 4 hours setting up your DVD recorder to copy your Live 8 video and then delete the finished item in error". Managed to tilt off 30 big bets on Interpoker undoing my good work in building up a + 47 big bet run 3 tabling over the previous 5 days. Variance sucks :-(

I have adopted a new position since returning from Las Vegas. No internet poker at weekends, mostly so I get DVDs copied, forums and books read and telly caught up with, though I've cut down on taping to the minimum now. Can't see me ever ditching the Telly ala Andy Ward though.

I broke that rule last night playing the 7000+ runner Poker Million freeroll on Laddies. 143rd was bloody frustrating just glad it didn't involve money.

You know when you go allin with KK your foe turns over A2 and you can feel the Ace is going to river? Well I get that feeling before today's footy. Forest are on an incredible run and could be in the play off places for the first time this season by tonight. I fear we will lose a game sooner or later 8 unbeaten while every other team above us is choking means we are 2 points behind with 4 left. Fingers crossed we can beat Yeovil today.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?