Sunday, January 08, 2006

 

Football Stuff

My ante post bets are looking a bit sick.

Granted Leeds are 3rd so in the "place" spot for my Championship bet and Oldham are 4 points off 3rd in League One, but Ipswich Gillingham (?!?) Barnet and Lincoln look stuffed.

Yesterday was the FA Cup 3rd Round and for the first time since before I was born Forest did not feature. Shows how far we have fallen.

How the game has changed has been seen in that all the Premiership teams were drawn against lower league opposition and only Fulham (A fucking joke to be in the Premiership IMHO) have been ousted, though as I write Nigel Clough's Burton are giving Man Yoo a good run for their money.

Work wise I start my new job on Monday. 8 weeks of training, one week of work then its Vegas baby Vegas :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?