Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Mini Break

Only played 20 minutes of poker since getting back from Walsall. 10 days now and I don't really miss it. Was a bit fluey after Walsall and just can't be arsed to log on to 'Stars or Party at the moment. Been keeping updated on the forums and blogs but hopefully I will be back to the game after the op. This has now been rearranged for 19th October after being cancelled last time. Fingers crossed they won't cancel again.

Whilst the op won't immediately change much it will bring dialysis closer and hopefully I will be fitter than I am!

In the meantime I am reading (just got a few new books, Harrington vols 1 & 2, Ace on the River, Suicide king, Moneymakers biog), so that will feed my addiction :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?