Tuesday, September 20, 2005

 

Double Whammy

Well I was booked in to go to hospital today so I palmed off my Forest ticket for tonight's game. Typical of my luck I rang the hospital this morning to find they "have no spare beds" and the op is off. So unless I want to shell out £20+ its a night in in front of the telly (Or online card room). My alternative is the £10 early start tourny locally but my chest condition won't get better if I'm in that smoky place all night.

So it looks like Walsall at the weekend (cardroom non-smoking!) for their £300 freezeout and back on the NHS wait list.

The only bright moment of the day is I'm definitely on the transplant waiting list now (average wait 3 years) so something to look forward to.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?