Saturday, August 06, 2005

 

Some Football stuff

Well its the start of the reds "glorious campaign" in League 1 (Division 3 to us old gits). Amazingly I will be missing the first game at home to Huddersfield as I am in the Cheeseypoker play off. I put enough of my dead money into the Cheesey league this last year so I might as well have one last punt on getting a freeroll into an event at Luton for the UK Open next week :-)


I have had a few £10 EW bets on the leagues. (Ever the high roller!). So you can rip the piss over the next 9 months these are revealed:

Championship: Ipswich (18/1) Leeds Utd (10/1)
League 1: Oldham (16/1) Gillingham (12/1)
League 2 : Lincoln (16/1) Barnet (20/1)

All on Totesport as I seem to have great difficulty getting money onto Hills etc (I gave up after hour of trying to register my Switch card!).

I certainly haven't backed Forest. 4/1 to win over 46 games looks bad to me and Megson still hasn't got the squad he needs IMHO.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?