Friday, August 12, 2005

 

Bits and Bobs

Last Saturday at Cheesey (and later Luton) was a bit of a damp squib. Finished 11th in Cheesey's play off and spilled £120 in the £20 Luton tourney. Old King Cole managed to get to the final so I did hang around for several hours on the rail (a bit like real life reflecting online).

A nice meal in Luton but earlier I picked up a cold off one of the Cheeseyites.

Spent the whole week off work so played a little on PokerStars. A few SNGs (2/7/8) and PLO $100 buy in (went $50 down left -$9 when table got 3 handed).

Health wise apart from the cold the Kidney situation seems to have flat lined as my blood tests are static. I am back in hospital Monday for an X ray to see why my CAPD is leaking. Worst case scenario is that I have to go back in for an operation.

Forest are there usual inconsistent self. Won 2-1 Saturday then lost 3-2 Tuesday to Walsall. Walsall are definitely a jinx on us and I wasn't surprised to see them get a dodgy penalty and our new keeper red carded.

I am looking forward to the cardroom's two day event on bank holiday weekend. Hopefully I can spin up a super sat entry or cash in one of the £20 comps before then....watch this space

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?