Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

Running Bad

Seem to have hit a bad run. was plus $350 at one stage this month. Now I am -$200. Disasters yesterday include being 7/36 with 18 places paid in a PLO8 rebuy trny on PokerStars and ending up 24th. I then took $200 onto a LIMIT O8 game and left with $4.50. All in all a bad month.

My SNG stats in a small 50 sample so far in 2005 is ITM (in the money) 26% but running at a loss of $200. Basically too many 3rds (and a lot of 8ths!).

Healthwise things are a bit ropey too. I am responsible for replacing the dressing on my operation wound and that is very tiresome to do. Plus the last two nights I have not got to sleep until 3 or 4 am. Even when I do sleep its for 1 or 2 hour spells.

I was thinking of going to my local cardroom Monday but I don't really want to risk an infection at the moment so it might be next Monday night. Looks like June is adding to my May blip. Maybe it is more long term pokerwise? I might have to just knuckle down at a lower limit or really get into NLHE SNGs again as I have been trying Omaha and faring badly.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?