Wednesday, June 08, 2005

 

Light at the End of the Tunnel

Just back from the renal unit at my local hospital. I am booked in for an operation on 17th June to help start me on kidney dialysis. This will be a relief as I am in a constant state of tiredness, with the added edge of being unable to sleep for more than 2 hours at one go.

This will mean I will be off work for at least 2 weeks, luckily the WPT dvds arrived today so I will have plenty to keep me occupied.

Poker wise I played a small buy in Omaha Hi Lo event on PokerStars and managed 16th out of 300+. Frustratingly I was 2nd with 30 left, but the wheels fell off my good luck at the 2000/4000 level.

Comments:
Good Luck Matey, I am sure it will go swimmingly well for you. Just think, in a month or so lots of nice unbroken sleep!
Simon
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?