Saturday, May 07, 2005

 

A change of tack

Decided to take a rest from cash games on PokerStars for a few weeks. I am going to concentrate on SNG's and play a few multi table tournies there. I have neglected these so far this year and this despite a good return on my play in these in 2004.

I will be playing a bit of cash on Empirepoker, just to clear their bonus on offer on Tuesday. Plus I have $1800 in Ultimatebet.com bonus dollars to clear too which need cash game play to clear, so its a semi-retirement :)

Most of my SNGs will be NLHE around $20 or $30 single tables, though I started this afternoon with a $20 PLO8 one (finished 2nd yipee!). Hopefully the experiment will recover some of the losses I incurred in the first 48 hours of May.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?