Sunday, April 17, 2005

 

Digging Holes

I seem to have spent the last few days getting deep into trouble in Limit Omaha 8 or better ring games and then getting out in spectacular fashion. If only I could lessen the downswings!

First I went 40 big bets down on Empire doing their bonus. Luckily this was at $1.00/$0.50 limit so not much harm to the bankroll. I got out of it and cleared the $150 bonus with only a $3 downside. I then sat in on PokerStars $3/$6 and proceeded to go down $200 and then after working it up to -$120 and sticking there for 30 minutes hit a rush up to +$4.

Today I sat in on the $3/$6 6 handed on PokerStars. Wow this was rough. -$200 in 30 minutes then over the next hour I went up $335 to leave +$135. Edging closer to the $120 bonus there. What little hair I had is even greyer!

Talking of digging holes, Forest lost yesterday and it looks as it will be a fresh start in League One (The old third division) next season.

Healthwise I am recovering from a severe case of anaemia and look on course to start kidney dialysis "soon". You gotta love the NHS waiting list!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?