Sunday, March 13, 2005

 

Keeping Track

Recently downloaded pokertracker for omaha. (Available in beta testing form from www.pokertracker.com). Pokertracker for Hold em has been around a while, but I don't play enough HE cash to get it.

Interesting stats! I have 5700 LO8 games from Party/Empire and the downside of four tabling is clear! 0.76bbs won per 100 hands, officially weak-passive. I only have 76 Pokerstars hands on the database and that shows 24 bbs/100 hands!! Shows the necessity to have a big sample size, I guess.

The interesting feature of Pokertraker is it can show how your foes play. I was amazed by the stats of some of the biggest winners in the Party games I play. Some were seeing the flop 80% of the time. Guess once I have 20-30000 hands these will just be glitches as I cannot see how you can win playing that loosely.

I saw the flop 21% of the time, which was looser than I thought I was playing.

As well as my spreadsheet of balances on sites, MTT results and SNG results pokertracker is a welcome addition to my arsenal.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?