Tuesday, March 08, 2005

 

Downsides of bonus chasing

After my foray into Partypoker where I cleared the $200 bonus at the weekend and made a small ($48) profit 4-tabling Limit Omaha H/L, I took out my roll and took up FulltiltPoker's 100% $600 bonus offer.

Disaster struck. First off very few games when I play. Only one micro blind PLO8 game and I'm used to several O8 tables, spoilt by Partypoker and PokerStars I guess. First day I won $49 on one $1/$2 Limit Hold em table, lost $50 on the other and spilled $60 on a $2/$4 table. Dusted myself down and tonight spilled $120 at $2/$4 limit Hold em and gave up in disgust.

I am certainly not one to believe online is rigged theories but I seemed to be cursed by second best itis and outdraw flu. Too much Omaha and too little Hold Em played recently I guess.

Still ahead for March but the $250 profit has shrunk to barely $30. Back to the drawing board!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?