Sunday, February 27, 2005

 

A Quiet Month

Not played much online and played live 3 times.

Figures +£360 Live Cash (6 hours). -£210 Live tournies (cashed once!).

Online I played 1 online trny, no online SNGS and several hours low limit HE and O8. Ended up +$205. Midway through a bunch of bonuses at Party Poker, Fulltilt Poker, Paradise and old bonuses at Ultimatebet and PokerStars. Clearing a few of these should bring a bigger plus figure for March. Also with Easter during March I should get something like 7 or 8 live appearances in. (though I should consider cash games and give up tournies!).

April will hopefully see my first festival outing as the Torneo Di Poker takes place in Slovenia. If you are interested in coming between 18th April and 24th April email colepoker@yahoo.co.uk

Comments:
Are you going to have a crack at any of the Festivals in London in April?
 
Being a wage slave, I think I'm restricted to going to Slovenia in Spring as I don't have much holidays built up.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?