Sunday, January 16, 2005

 

Too bad to stay up?

Another defeat for Forest yesterday, 2-1 at home to Milwall.

We are on our 3rd manager this season and there is a sense around the club that he has been brought in to get us promotion next season. Unfortunately this is likely to be promotion from League One!

We are in a lot worse position than this time last year when Paul Hart was sacked and Joe Kinnear came in. We are now 7 points (plus a shocking goal difference) adrift and with away games against two sides who are around us (Brighton and Rotherham) likely to be deep in the brown stuff by the next home league game.

Poker wise, I have cleared the Empire bonus, putting me overall +$120 for 2005, wiping out the SNG losses! There is a likelihood that my on-line play will be limited to 10-15 hours per week, so my targets might be a tough challenge to meet. Tempted to play "higher" but I want to gauge my skill level/success at $30 SNGs etc before deciding where I will settle.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?