Friday, January 14, 2005

 

of mice and men...

As in "the best laid plans". Started the new job and my "plans" for on-line poker have stuttered along. I have only played 3 SNG's and 1 tourny. No cashes in any. There are two reasons why I've not played more.

a. The job, travelling to and fro and being tired when I get back in.
b. Empire Poker.com and its damned bonus! $200 for 1400 raked hands but limited to 14 days to clear. I deposited Friday 7th after withdrawing $1000 from PokerStars to fund it. as of tonight I'm up $50 and cleared 1060 raked. All at 0.50/1.00 Limit Omaha Hi Lo. Seems this game can be played at low limits on "auto-pilot". Hopefully the remaining hands will clear by sunday and I can get back to finishing 4th in SNG's :)

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?