Thursday, November 11, 2004

 

Nine to Five

Not posted an update for 10 days. Letting things slip I guess.

Partly due to job hunting. Had 2 interviews, another one on monday 15th, already had 1 provisional offer. The downside is I will be restricted to 1 night a week live poker. Plus if Forest are at home on the Saturday then no live poker that week!

Oh well, theres still the internet. Been on a downswing this last week, though I just came 2nd in a $22 PLO event on PokerStars. That's bumped my online bank back up ahead for November.

Forest's decline seems neverending. We got ahead vs Fulham in the Carling Cup last night, but ended up losing 4-2. Pity, because our next round opponents would have been league leaders, Chelsea. Would have guaranteed a full house at the City Ground.

Anyway, I'm off to Slovenia at the end of November, should be a good time to get "live" poker out of my system for a while.

Back to the 9 to 5 grind.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?