Friday, October 15, 2004

 

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I noticed a long time ago that after I have a big score "live" I lose big online and put it down to being tired after a long live session. So after Monday's exploits I did not go online Tuesday.

I am currently working off a bonus on PokerStars.com and trying to accumulate 10000 APs on Doylesroom.com for a copy of SuperSystem2.

I was going well on PokerStars, 210 FPPs of a target 600 FPPs and up $90. I had decided playing Sit and Go single table tournaments would be the "easiest" way to get the bonus. So what do I do? Play multi table cash games! Then the crash. $3/$6 Limit Omaha Hi Lo. Managed to accumulate another 300+ FPPs but at a loss of $250! $250 is a small bite out of my online bankroll. I have been working on a 900 big bets 'roll and only just stepped up to 3/6. So I am 87 FPPs off target but -$150 for a deposit bonus of $120!

Better news on Doylesroom I am up $50 with 400 APS earnt. Problem there is the lack of games. 1000ish players at peak, PokerStars has 15000+

Bonuses can be a pain. PartyPoker has the easiest to clear with every raked pot counting. At PokerStars only once the pot reaches a certain size do you get a FPP. You do earn them in tournaments though. Ultimatebet only lets you clear bonusses through cash games, which is a bummer as I have over $1100 bonus $ there. That will take forever to clear.


Football tonight...at home to Wolves who are also struggling. Should be a classic (sarcasm detectors on!)


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?